The Bond Formula Junior racing car was
designed by Laurie Bond in the late 1950’s.
Two cars were built by Lawrence Bond Cars Ltd at Loxwood in Sussex.
Jon Goddard-Watts raced the first car in the Chichester Cup at Goodwood in March 1961.
When Lawrence Bond Cars Ltd folded, Chris Featherstone bought both cars, all the manufacturing patterns and drawings and kept them until 2008 when he sold them back to Jon Goddard-Watts.
This website tells the up-to-date story of the two cars.